Thursday, July 18, 2013

Why I Renamed the Post and Weekend Road Trip

I am telling you, once I get off work today, I will be PR'ing on my way home.
Tomorrow is a big big day and there is still so much to take care of!

Source


Nick, Lucy, and I are heading to my parents' house in the morning! But the fun won't end there - we will continue our road trip and go to Munich for a night. I know. I can't even handle it.

Source

It's been forever since I have been in southern Germany - at least 20 years. So basically since I was born. It will be spectacular.

Do you ever get so excited in the morning to get up and clean the house and pack up to go somewhere?

Source


I am hoping it will happen to me tomorrow morning.

There are very few things that annoy me (no matter what Nick says), but among them is a dirty house before I leave to go somewhere. Few things are worse to me than coming home to a yucky place with dog hair all over and dirty laundry waiting for me.

Source

I am sure I am not the only one out there (here?) who wants to hang on to the fun-and-happy-road-trip-feeling as long as possible. So I can't have a rude awakening by being slapped in the face by my own messiness.

Speaking of annoying things, another one is when I am driving and there is someone rushing to pull out  of a side street right in front of me - to then slow down. What is wrong with you?! If you ever do that to me, we can not be friends anymore.

STOP IT.


And then, there are people who feel the need to tell us that Lucy is fat. Oh no. You can not say that. She is a Rottweiler mix, that is her built. You troll.
Aside from that, no one cares about your uneducated opinion. Why are you talking about this?!
(And no matter what you say, there is no way you are actually criticizing her. We both know she can't open the fridge.)

Source


Originally, I had entitled this post "5 things that annoy me", but then I could only think of 3. This could either mean I am an incredibly easy going person, or the paper I am writing for school has effectively started to dissolve parts of my brains. There is only one right option you can chose here.

This is probably the most random post ever. So I will finish it with a random note. I came across this information as I was browsing mindlessly doing research online.

Leonardo DiCaprio is a housewife from the 50s names Judy Zipper.



I am hoping this knowledge will mean as much to you as it does to me.

Happy Thursday!

What annoys you? Could you bring it up to 5 things?

Have you ever been to Munich?

Do you have a designated cleaning day? Or do you just mop along as it is needed? I wish I had a designated day. Mostly, I use the weekends for straighten things around the house, but I'd rather do it earlier in the week.


No comments:

Post a Comment