Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Awesome Morning and My Favorite Neighbor

Good morning!

Don't panic, nothing happened! I am up and blogging this early at 1pm, because I had a super exciting morning appointment!

As you might know, Nick and I are night owls and our sleeping schedule looks accordingly. The trick to avoid any jet lag is to just never adjust to the different time zone. I am sure this tip will come in handy for you some day.

Anyhow, I braved the early morning sun and went to the gym to meet with a trainer. I may or may not have been so excited that I skipped the entire way there.

Have you ever seen a fashion statement as awesome as this?!
 - The colors matched, though. 
No need to worry, the gym is only a few meters from our house - hence, me wearing my gym clothes already - except for the shoes.

The trainer was absolutely awesome! I am not just saying that because she complimented my form (maybe I am), she also made sure to show me how to not kill myself with the machines and this is the most important part of my training.
She created a training plan for me that I will be working on for the next two months and I can't wait to start!

One of the really cool things about the walk to the gym is that I have no choice but to pass by my favorite neighbor: Mr FruitStore.

This is the same store where I bought those delicious strawberries the other day.



I can never tell you how much water melon I eat per day. Just this much: I am their best water melon customer. 

cherries!

One of the first things I did when we moved here was memorizing their business hours. There were several occasions already when this knowledge came as a life saver.

Now it's time to do some work. 

Have a happy Wednesday! 


What's your favorite fruit?

Do you have a training plan? What do you focus on?

How often do you do strength training?


No comments:

Post a Comment