Friday, August 30, 2013

What is Happening?!

I am just dropping in to say hello.

Nick and I just watched Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. Before you say anything else, let me tell you: yes, it is now okay to watch it. You see, I find it only acceptable to watch any HP movie in the fall or winter months. Can you imagine watching those movies with 130 degrees and bright sun outside?! Of course not!

There is no room for sun and happiness here.
Source
You need scented candles (pumpkin spice is preferred), any sort of cake with cinnamon, hot cider, tea or chocolate, and it should to be cold, dark, windy, and rainy out. Luckily, with the cooler nights coming up (we even had HOT TEA the other afternoon!), it is clearly HP time.

Anyhow, as we are watching, I couldn't help but notice that the plot did not develop as I would have preferred it. Not at all, in fact.

That's right!! The night started off so great (with take out dinner) and then this!?

Can we please talk about this for a minute? What is happening!?! I am less than unamused. How is this supposed to be fun to watch for the next three movies?! I have no idea!!!

...already at it, Ron. Already at it.
Source

For those of you who are just as slow at watching those movies like I am (I have watched the previous parts many, many times - just progressing slowly, you know), I am not going to tell you what exactly is going to happen, but WOW! I did not see this coming and I am sad and angry and I wish I had J.K.Rowling's phone number to tell her what I think about her story.

Yes, Hermione, it is very barbaric indeed!
Source

Since there is no way we will watch another long movie tonight, I guess I have to wait until next weekend (it's supposed to be rainy and cold then). So, It will be a long week waiting for bad weather.


If you have seen this movie, please tell me all is going to be ok!
If you haven't seen it, go do it and then lets talk about this!
If you don't watch Harry Potter... what is wrong with you?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment