Tuesday, October 22, 2013

I was Fooled and Gorgeous Day!

Today was one of the most gorgeous days here in Berlin. It was just perfect - warm, sunny, and the air smelled like fall.

Most of the day was spent being productive in and around the apartment. That's why I have to catch up on some of the readings for work now and keep the blogging short.

So here is a picture of Lucy and me outside on the balcony.

"If I ignore the camera, nothing bad will happen!"

She truly hates to get her picture taken. 

In other news, I found out why my cough wasn't getting any better. A week ago a lady at the pharmacy gave me something to repress the cough during the night and another medication to take during the day, to loosen the cough. Sounded good to me and I have her all my money in exchange for those two sirups. 

Unfortunately, I didn't need the second medication. It even made the cough worse - both, during the day and at night. 

Yesterday, I was told that I should just stop taking the second cough medication and guess what. It's already so much better!
The lady that sold me both of them totally fooled me into spending money on something that was not only useless, but also counterproductive. I could have been feeling much better days ago - and there is nothing I can do about it now. 

Source

That's all.


No comments:

Post a Comment