Friday, April 18, 2014

Because of some crappy days...

Everyone knows the feeling of just having a crappy day. Or two. Or three. At least I am telling myself that. Because work has been incredibly slow and frustrating yet again, I decided to not spend an entire post whining about it (you are welcome) and post a few pictures, links, or things instead that made me happy or helped me procrastinate.


- I truly thank the parents of this little one for putting a costume on their child and posting it on the internet.

This is exactly how I feel after eating all the Easter candy!
Source.

- Although nothing beats the cuteness of chunky George, the royal boss.

Oh, you must be those peasants my mom told me about.
Source.

- Have you watched Sherlock yet? If you haven't, please stop what you are doing and start watching it NOW. I don't know what I did before I knew this show. Sadly, Nick and I just finished the last episode that's available online. It is just that good!
So, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman, please go and film that next season now!


No. Don't make it weird. Just get on the set already!
Source. 
- Someone posted this on Facebook. I was mesmerized and terrified both times I watched it. This is truly impressive!

Source.

- I would not be surprised if each of these children were scarred for life upon the taking of these pictures.



- I don't know what it is, but I need one! So much cuteness!! I swear, I yelled out "AWWW!" for each one of these.

Are you a micro-rabbit-mouse?

- More small things made their rounds on the internet. Why would a small or any other small food be desirable? People are strange.

I'm still curious what it is. Marzipan?
Source.

With this being said, I should go and find some wine and chocolate to celebrate the end of this awful week. Next week, I'm sure will be much more productive and awesome! Plus, I have big plans to go running again!


I hope you all have a lovely Saturday!

Source.


No comments:

Post a Comment