Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Want to hear something crazy?

Every time I take the train from and to school, I like reading the news on the TV screens that they have in each wagon.

I stole this picture here. 
Today, I learned something quite unsettling. Experts are estimating that there are still 3.000 bombs from WWII somewhere in the ground. Not in Germany. No, all of them are laying somewhere here in Berlin. Of course, we are not talking about anything above 110lbs…!

Source
I think everyone who left one here should come and pick it up. It would make me feel much more comfortable. Those things are dangerous! Oh, and while you are at it, there are only ten thousands of those in the rest of Germany that need to go, too.

I always knew that there were a few left in the ground, but reading that number, while being on the subway… yea. 

Anyhow, this was not the only crazy thing on the news: 

As you may or may not have heard, a UFO disrupted flights at Bremen airport yesterday. It wasn't only seen by upset neighbors, but actually called in by police and caught on the radar.

Source
I KNEW it was all true!

Unfortunately, I have to keep this post short. Last night was a very eventful one in our little universe here. Lucy must have caught a doggy stomach bug… or something. At least, that would explain the huge amounts of vomit that kept coming out of her. Good times. I'm glad that she is feeling better and back to her old divaesque self.



I said no pictures!

Good night everyone!





No comments:

Post a Comment