Sunday, November 17, 2013

The Unthinkable, We Had a Deal, and 1000 Pictures to Follow

Hi everyone!

Nick and I did the unthinkable. We went on a vacation. On Friday, we took a bus to Dresden and spent two days there.  Two. Full. Days!


In case you weren't sure where Dresden is.
Just a couple of hours south of Berlin.
Source.

Two days can be extremely valuable and therefore, should not be called a "weekend trip", but an actual vacation. The time was in fact so valuable to us, that we made a deal not to take any laptops with us. That has never happened. 

It was just the two of us, for no "purpose" other than going on a vacation.
That also never happens.

I can't even put into words how amazing it was.

Source.



Needless to say, I was quite sad when it was time to pack and go home.

This is where we are now. Home.
Despite the sadness about the vacation being over, I am happy to be back on my computer and to be able to blog. I will start looking through the pictures to share them with you soon.
So be prepared and stay tuned for some (about 1000) pictures and a detailed recap of our trip.

I hope you had a great weekend as well?!


No comments:

Post a Comment