Thursday, May 29, 2014

The big day.

I know, I still owe you the race recap and a about 14 posts on top of that. However, I'm going to post a picture (or two) of the big day first. - Believe it or not, the full race recap has been sitting in my "ready to publish" queue for over a week now. Weddings make your life busy. Whether you want that or not.




I can't even believe that it's already over.

That day was so beautiful and so happy. Words can't even come close to expressing how we both felt having our family and friends all in one place. The church looked so beautiful and the ceremony was filled with such meaningful surprises. - I lost all composure after we finally reached the altar and I can assure you that the only thing that prevented something really ugly was that I knew we had only 2 tissues with us.

Our hearts were so deeply touched and we will always remember this day for how blown away we were by everyone's love, thoughtfulness, and generosity.



*no worries. I will have more to say about our wedding and the time leading up to it in the days to come :)

No comments:

Post a Comment